Thursday, October 16, 2008

Just a little...

...little, little, tiny post tonight. I have a lot to catch you up on, but I have a lot of hard out revision to get done before my two three-hour exams next week. Come 5.10pm next Thursday, my study is over for the year! YEEEEHAAAA! Bring on the Barbecuing-Scrapping-Chatting-Drinking-Doing-whatever-I-want-because-I-don't-have-to-study season of summer! Righto, back to the books I spose. Anyone want to know about Negligent Misstatements, the Remedy of Specific Performance, or the function of the New Zealand Constitution? No? Oh well, it's just me then. Hope you are all happy, healthy and warm (it's b....... cold tonight isn't it? Even my pink slippies are cutting the mustard tonight, brrrrr). Ok, enough procrastination from me. Don't expect much over the next week tho ok?

Toodles, B x

No comments: