Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Here she goes...

I've just finished something that I started after I got J home from school this afternoon (with interruptions like tea, bathtime/bedtime, and watching V on the telly!)... it's actually a Flower Fairy, which I bought the pattern for at Annies Country Quilt Store in Ashburton, although in this case I'm calling her a Good Luck Angel... she's for my Mum, and she's going to keep her company in hospital when she goes in for her hip replacement tomorrow. I'll be delivering her on the way to work tomorrow morning :)




What have YOU been doing lately? Keep me posted, yeah?

Toodles, B x
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Trina said...

Becks, this is stunning and so thoughtful. LOVE it.

topkatnz said...

Good luck for you Mums hip replacement - what a cute little fairy.