Thursday, November 6, 2008

Miniscule update

I was hoping to update y'all last night, but D was hogging the computer, and then I decided I needed to get my election day supplies sorted out, and that took until bedtime!

However...... Yes, I am still here...... Yes, I have been slack..... but I HAVE got some great reasons/excuses, which I will fill you all in on shortly.

Bridgette - don't be so darn mean... you can criticise once you have a blog of your own you meanie!!!!!

Rach - yay you for starting your own one - ABOUT TIME!!!!! Ha ha ha.

Righto, back to doing that annoying work stuff I have to do in order to get paid, darn it. I am out scrapping tonight, so hope to update more on Friday night perhaps.

I hope you all get out there and vote on Saturday... I know that all politicians are wombles, and we basically have to choose the best from a bad bunch, but if you don't vote, you can't really complain about them! If you want to see a friendly face, come see D and I at Highfield School, we're there ALL DAY! (PS - Any donations of homemade baking/lollies/chocolate etc gratefully received! Ha ha ha)

Toodles, B x

No comments: