Thursday, December 3, 2009

Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells...

...Jingle all the Waaaay, Oh what fun it is to ride on a one horse open sleeeeeiiiigh!!! Yeehaa!

Oh, I LOVE Christmas. (Gee, can you tell?! teeheehee) Today I post off my first batch of Christmas cards - 16 to be exact. I still have a few more to finish making, then they can be addressed and go too. There's something SO nice about getting mail at this time of year that isn't in a nasty little window envelope with a piece of paper inside saying 'PAY ME' !

I love getting mail. I'm sure other people appreciate it too. The old fashioned kind, in an envelope, with a stamp, you remember? Certainly a rarity in these days of text messages and emails. This time of year seems to be the only time of year that we get much mail that doesn't fit into the aforementioned window envelope category. I like to think that some traditions won't change, like sending Christmas cards. Receiving hand-delivered ones is lovely, but it just isn't the same now, is it?!

So, today, on the day that I am sending out some of my cards, I feel FESTIVE. How do you feel?

B x

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

mmmmmm...is this a hint I wonder...?????LOL