Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mother's Day Lunch...

We are going to have lunch today at sister-in-law Bron's, with her doing the main, and me the desserts, as Mother's Day present for MIL. Here's my contribution:


The Ultimate Chocolate Dessert Cake (also gluten free, added bonus)



White Chocolate Passionfruit Cheesecake



(oh and a side of gently whipped Chantilly Cream, for good measure!)

Yum-o! I haven't made anything like this for AGES as I have been concentrating on eating a lot better, so it was nice to crack open the recipe books and drool over a few pages before deciding on those two recipes. I also love to bake and 'fluff around' in the kitchen, so I was in my element yesterday afternoon. All I had to do today was whip the cream and assemble the cake/meringue toppings. Lovely Jubbly!

I was spoilt today with a sleep in, brekkie in bed (toast buttered by J and a cuppa made by D), and I got a new charm for my pandora bracelet - a little boy. Very cute. About to make mother's day cards now, then off for lunch, and a bit of time chilling out with my Ma after that. By the time that is all done, the day will be over... Looking forward to it though :)

Catch you laters peeps... Seacrest out.



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

mandyb said...

me likey desserts mmmmmmmmm

Bridgette said...

I am sooooooooooooooooooooo drooling

Amanda ODell said...

yyyuuuuuuuummmm..... im suddenly hungry. :P