Monday, May 16, 2011

A wee sneak peek...

Here's a sneak peek of a little somethin somethin that I have put together for Tania from Embellish It...



I'll let her tell you about it after it arrives at her place....!

Am SO excited to be heading up to Rolly with her and Ma this Saturday to do a Trina class... get to scrap with Heidi finally too, wahoo!  Trina's sneak peek of what we are going to be doing looks fab - click here to take a look.  Right, time to go back to work...

Toodles,

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

mandyb said...

have fun scrapping with trina, heidi and everyone else!!!! wahoooooooooooooooooooooo cant wait to see what you make!!!

Embellish It said...

It's arrived! and it's BEAUTIFUL!!!! Feel free to post more photos ( I'm sure yours will be much more professional than mine!
and just to rub it in, I sat at Heidi's table all weekend at Dunedin Scrap Camp! only problem is she wasnt really scrapping. I looked thru their album though and I loved all the inking - neat style.
See you Saturday sparrows fart.