Saturday, October 4, 2008

Yay - I'm 'ONLINE' again!

Yep, I've been without a computer for a few days this week - when you own two, what are the odds on that huh?! My desktop was away getting a cleanout (you know, clearing out all those bits of crap you download off the net that you never use), and the practice manager took my laptop to set up remote access to the office network, which took a couple of days. Sadly, it felt like I had my arms chopped off - shows how much we rely on computers eh?

I can actually tell you now that D has been away since last Sunday morning, in Australia. I couldn't say anything before in case his brother read about it on the blog, because D wanted to surprise him when he got to Perth on Thursday. It's been a looooong week! Unfortunately, this time, J has been an unsettled little sh*t at night, and the only person he wants at midnight, or 1am, or whenever, is DADDY! Grrrrrr. Oh well, such is life.... Not much I can do about it I spose, lucky for me D gets back on Wednesday. Bring it on! FOUR MORE SLEEPS TO GO!!!

So I am home alone this evening, J is actually sleeping, and I am watching 'Definitely, Maybe' on DVD, while talking to you!!! So, what've you lot all been up to this week? I've had some late nights and restless sleeps - I'm never any good at going to bed when D isn't already in there snoring.... so I stay up late until I'm practically ready to fall asleep, and then get woken up by J (except for last night, and hopefully tonight too).

I have filed my last assignment for the Legal Exec course - it was due on Wednesday, and I think it was approximately 11.57pm when I uploaded it - just in the nick of time, phew! Now the only hurdle left is the two exams at the end of this month.... Monday 20th and Thursday 23rd. Can't WAIT until they are over - they freak me out ENTIRELY!

The only social highlight for us before then is, of course, BATHURST - next Sunday. And the only comment I have to make here is GO FORD!!!!!! Yeah! Bring on the noise, the drinks, the food, and the friends. Anyone interested in hanging at our place to watch some (or all) of The Great Race is most welcome - open home, byo booze!

Oh, and it's only 82 sleeps until Christmas! Yeah!

That's about it from me for now, I've run out of things to update you with, so see ya!

Toodles, B x

No comments: