Card Base: Stampin Up! Not Quite Navy Cardstock, cut out with Nestabilities Labels Eight, then embossed with Swiss Dots Cuttlebug embossing folder. Flower stamp: Hero Arts Clings. Leaves: Hand-drawn, coloured with Copic Markers. Pearls: White Kaisercraft ones, coloured with Copics to match card (which I also did to the button to make it match too - love that I can do that!)
Here's a peek at the inside...
I must've written 'thank you' a zillion times on scratch paper first until I was happy with the version I used here. I don't often handwrite sentiments, I usually cheat and use a stamp! I wanted a quirky/funky look, and I just didn't have a stamp that cut the mustard, hence the writing practice!
And that's about my lot for today - not too bad considering some times I can spend hours at my table and struggle to get a card finished. I might have finally cracked my creative block, just in time for the Autumn Escape in Taupo this weekend... I am very much looking forward to that! I will have to start sorting through my scrapping stuff tonight, so that I can figure out what's going with me, and what's not. Tough decisions to be made!