Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How many does it take?...

No really, how many photos do you have to take to get a decent one of a four year old these days? Apparently A LOT!!! Have a look - J asked for playdough to play with on Saturday morning, so I made him some (I know, how domestic of me huh?!) then tried to take photos of him sitting nicely with his work.... Funny ha ha...


































Ok, so apparently it is, in fact, impossible to get a good photo of an excited four year old! Ha ha ha!


Toodles, B x


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

and the photos from the 60's night are still coming i hope??

Anonymous said...

and the photo of the winning pag????????

Anonymous said...

opps page

Anonymous said...

Cool play-dough stuff!!! I love that J's expressions are as crazy as the creatures he just made. I have to say I am yet to make play-dough. I might try a batch just before school starts back. Sad saying goodbye to my wee ones, but two and a half months holiday now!