Wednesday, May 7, 2008

The finished article!

Here 'tis - all done! I am STOKED with the finished product, in fact rather foolishly I didn't even want to write in it for a start (for about a nano-second!).







As you can see I went nuts with my flourish stamps and the watermark ink, but I so love the effect. I think it has made a HUGE difference.... what do you think?
Hope you're all having a happy hump day!.... Toodles peoples, B x
PS - Love and hugs to my regular 'stalkers' - Rach, Bo, Bridgette and Karen :) Why? Just cos!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That looks so awesome becks I can't say I can blame you not wanting to use it but then....lol

Anonymous said...

Straight back at you Beck.. I love the water mark stamp. that looks so fantastic, I think that we will keep you on with these great ideas that you are having.

Anonymous said...

Just as I was quietly lurking... Busted! Well done Beck, this looks awesome! Love the watermark effect.

Anonymous said...

Not me i openly stalk lol!
Well done Back seriously it looks so awesome we going to copy you lol.
You should seriously go for a design team - had ya thought about that he had ya?

Anonymous said...

DO NOT PANIC, DO NOT PANIC
will be one week until the next blog
DO NOT PANNIC, DO NOT PANIC