Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Unbelievable - I did it AGAIN!

Yep. Unbelievable. I won page of the day AGAIN. Two months in a row! This time the product I got was way cool... A chipboard mini book kit, chipboard words, chipboard alphas and a bazzill colour wheel. Like I said, way cool. Awesome, thanks Rach. :) So here it goes - my take on the snow we had a few weeks back....




Having a great week this week - I think that I might have a few girls coming to my Stampin Up party next month which is great... it's always hard to talk people into coming to 'tupperware party' type things. On the outside they say sure, but on the inside sometimes you can tell they are cringing (I do it myself!). Anyhoo, I think that I will have enough people coming to have a good gathering, and we can drink to my birthday at the same time! Nice!
Righto - best get off to work, might try to update again tonight if I have time. Toodles peeps, B x

No comments: