Sunday, August 3, 2008

Ahhh, Sunday :)

Yep, gotta love Sundays. To be fair, Saturday is my day to have a lie in, but J usually sleeps later on a Sunday than on a Saturday, so it's not a bad deal! It wasn't always that way, but that's just the way the cookie crumbles at the moment. I didn't have to get up until 8.15am this morning, so I'm happy with that.

Last night we got to have a good catch up with Darran and Heath, which was awesome. It seems like AGES since we have had a bit of chillout time with them. Oliver slept happily in the portacot in our bedroom, and we talked and watched "The Heartbreak Kid" on DVD. Funny movie man. Very funny. Ben Stiller is hilarious!

At the moment J is watching a terrible Thai copy of Kung Fu Panda that they brought him back from their holiday, and although it's one of those crap ones filmed in the movie theatre on a handycam, he doesn't give two hoots - he's glued to it!

I am about to have a dabble in some cardmaking me thinks, found some really cool ideas at http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/ that I printed out. AND I found the folded flowers I have been making - apparently called 'Dahlia Fold' flowers. Cool. You guys should totally check out this site, esp. the resources section with step by step instructions on how to make some damned amazing cards. I plan to dazzle you all with my brilliance shortly, (when in fact they will be card-lifted, if there is such a thing) ha ha ha!

Okey dokes, time to go do something anyways. Might go make a fresh cuppa first. What are you lot all up to today? Let me know.....

Toodles, B x

No comments: