Friday, August 1, 2008

RAINCLIFF CHALLENGE FOR BO AND RACH

Yep, you read it right - this is a challenge, I am laying down the gauntlet here! Although I am nice enough to give you fair warning first so you aren't 'sprung' with it out at camp....

OK, the challenge is (from me to you two).....

Design and complete an original two page layout, no kits, no copying, no Nic-lifting! I want others to see that you CAN do what I do, all on your own, because I KNOW you can do it!

I promise (and this shall be witnessed by your fellow stalkers) that IF you rise to the challenge and complete your assigned task, I will make it worth your while - there will be (small) pressies to be had!

So..... are you up to it?

Toodles, B x

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Becks don't hold your breath it aint gonna - lol