Monday, October 19, 2009

Hi de hi campers...

How are we today? Just when I thought that the weather was improving, it turned to complete custard this evening. Bugger. I have a heap of towels etc to wash. Oh well, turning your lounge into a chinese laundry lookalike is trendy, right? NOT!

I found this on another blog - it's funny, check it out. I gotta get me some of those musical stairs. Would make the trips up and down to the cashier/WP dept MUCH more fun! Teeheehee

Right - I have things to do, very important things like watching E.R..... :) Oh, and about Shorty Street.... OMG, I was right... Can't believe they killed off Shanti, just like that. This week'll be full of depressing scenes and the funeral etc. Not cool. Lucky it's only telly!

Right, E.R beckons...

Toodles, B x

2 comments:

topkatnz said...

It might make the treadmill at the gym more fun if we could make our own tune? and OMG! I haven't watch SS this past year - and now Shanti is dead!what is the world coming to????

Kelly said...

OMG!!! Haven't watched shorty in ages either and they did what to shanti??? she is so nice - who did it?? Mind you, she was almost too nice, so maybe no surprise?