Thursday, November 25, 2010

Buzz - our fur baby

When I go outside to hang the washing, I invariably get greeted by a little 'prrrrr'.  I swear, he hears those pegs rattle, and within seconds Buzz shows up to keep me company.  When I'm done, he climbs onto the bench seat, looking cute, waiting for me to sit with him and shower him with attention.  Which works, most of the time!  Yep, I'm a soft touch.  But look at him... who wouldn't be?

This is the 'I'm cute, look at me' pose....

Then there's the 'I'm trying to be coy' pose...

Closely followed by the 'Stop taking photos and pay me some attention please' pose...

After a few cuddles, there's the 'Ahhh, I love you' pose...

And this is the 'So where do you think YOU'RE going?  Come back and cuddle me' pose....

And finally, I have to show you this shot of his 'bling'. Yup, our BOY cat is wearing a black leather collar with four cute rhinestones on each side! C'mon, even the boys are allowed a bit of bling, right girls?



I reckon!  

No comments: