Thursday, December 4, 2008

NO WAY!

This is in no way intended to offend the woman in the paper today, but have you ladies SEEN the article on page 9 of today's Timaru Herald? Seriously, could they not have found ANYONE ELSE who makes cards? This woman basically showcases examples of the type of handmade card that makes people cringe when you talk about having made your own cards. Grrrrr.

I know that all you lovely ladies out there have, and do, make beautiful cards. I have started on mine already this year - check out these two quick snaps I have taken this morning of the designs I have made so far..... I've made about 8 of each thus far, so I've a wee ways to go to finish my production line! I also have another couple of designs I want to play with too... maybe this weekend I'll get round to it!

So, for those of you who end up with these cards pictured below, I apologise for spoiling the surprise, but that article just ticked me off. Seriously.




Enjoy my slightly out-of-focus photos.... (oops).... I'm off to make lunches

Toodles, B x
Posted by Picasa

No comments: