Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Oh... My... God...

Did any of you actually SEE what D looked like during MOVEMBER? Yeah, nasty huh? I even made it on the air on The Edge to join Jay-Jay's WAM support group - Women Against Moustaches. They put me on air so I could repeat my text... Yes, my hubby resembles Paul Snr from American Chopper. Yuck, Yuck, Yuck. Thank goodness it is now December (otherwise now to be known as "Get-that-Face-Fuzz-Off-Month" Ba ha ha ha ha) See what I had to wake up to:


Yeah, it's gone now, hooray! I think to be honest, he's just stoked that he grew the hairiest, ugliest moustache out of all his workmates - must be a testosterone thing yeah? Oh well, all over for another 11 months at least. Phew!

Nuff said about body hair.... Toodles, B x

Oh and PS, D is going to do a post or two of his own soon, for the hubby's to read... about his bike rebuild and the trailer reno's, so WATCH THIS SPACE! ;)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YUCK YUCK YUCK alright and could he crack a smile or would that have wrecked the photo lololololol

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha! I LOVE the Mo, Darryl. I think you should keep it ALL the time. Brent agrees. He might even grow one to match, but it might take about 2 years, so you go ahead and he'll catch up...
Love Chris