Saturday, April 19, 2008

Yeah - it's the WEEKEND!!!!

Hey peoples - how are we all today?

I spoke to D this morning, and he is in the corporate site for Porter Hire today - he said they have free programmes, gift packs etc. So I said "fill your bag up honey!" Ha ha ha :)

This afternoon J and I are off to see "Horton Hears a Who" at the movies... He has asked GrannyRose to come along too, so hope the movie isn't a pile of crap! It's based on a Dr Seuss book, so hopefully should be ok.

By the way, if you think that "Atonement" sounds like a good romantic chick flick to hire, DON'T BOTHER. It was the biggest pile of CRAP I have seen in ages. Talk about disappointed. I was expecting this romantic tale of torn lovers separated by a lie, reuniting in the end, but they didn't, in fact they couldn't because they were DEAD. Dumb, dumb, dumb. Waste of an hour and a half watching it. So as you can see my evening last night was a little disappointing - am hangin high hopes on today's movie extravaganza being a whole lot better!

Otherwise not a lot else to report since yesty. Oh Ange, Vanessa and Jono are coming here at 10am this morning to talk wedding photos, so that's cool :)

Was going to post a pic of my address book (now covered, just the pages to design), but I seem to have lost the ability to post photos today, blog keeps crashing, so will have a go later today and see if I can manage it. It looks awesome if that's any help? Ha ha ha!

Will go now anyway and see what J is up to - it's awful quiet, so I am getting suspiscious.

Toodles, B x

No comments: