Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Saturday's effort - part one

Well, as promised, here's some pics from Saturday's effort when Nic and Fiona came over. Unfortunately I spent the first hour or so they were here finishing my domestic goddess duties - emptying and refilling the dishwasher, hanging out the washing, and icing the morning tea cupcakes! Yum Yum! Anyhoo, I got this layout mostly done while they were here, finishing it off in front of the telly that night while watching National Treasure 2 on DVD (not a bad movie I might add!)





I got to use my Hero Arts alpha stamps a bit more, and two of my Stampin Up! stamps too - the library card and the admission ticket. Have to say I'm pleased with the outcome :) I have heaps more photos to show you from the past couple of days, so I will keep adding posts tonight as I get the time - if I upload direct from Picasa I can only upload three pics per post, so patience people, there's more to come....

Toodles, B x
Posted by Picasa

No comments: