Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pink Ribbon Breakfast

Greetings blog-stalkers!

Just in case some of you out there have somehow missed my email, I am organising a New Zealand Breast Cancer Foundation fundraiser to be held in a couple of months.   
(Edited to add PRB now less than a week away - Sat 23 May, 9am)



Your $15 ticket gets you a healthy buffet breakfast (muesli, fruit, yoghurt, toasts/spreads etc and gives $5 direct to the NZBCF. There will also be a speaker from the Mammography Unit, and a local woman will talk about what her breast cancer experience has been like for her. If you would like to be emailed a flyer, drop me a line and I'll flick it straight back to you. Tickets are available from Sopheze Coffee Lounge, Paper Plus, Cobblers Inn, or ME! Get out there and get yourself one (or several) QUICK - limited numbers available. Go on..... GO!

I said to myself... I can do this, and do it well. Life is short. Raise awareness. Maybe save lives. Who knows?

Posted by Picasa

No comments: