- I survived the Hadlow to Harbour. Ma and I power walked the 10km in 96 mins.
- Jake biked the 10km and apparently "I biked sooo far Mummy it felt like I was biking to Africa" !!!
- I had another weight loss this week, although didn't take the money. 800gm loss today, amazing 500gm loss last Monday immediately following Raincliff.
- I was presented with Member of the Month at Timaru Woman at lunchtime today, for effort, dedication, achievement etc
- I got measured for the end of my 30 day mission today - total loss 14cm.... 4cm off waist, 4cm off hips, 3cm off upper arm, 1.5cm off thigh, 1.5cm off chest. Fabulous!
- I have lost nearly 5kg over the past 6 weeks so far.
- Thanks to my efforts in the 10km walk, I no longer have pain-free use of my legs! Ha ha ha.
- I received the papers for my second Open Polytech course today, and opened them up to find that my first Progress Review is due on Friday week. Talk about starting with a hiss and a roar.
- I received a drive through RAK today!!!
Right, I seriously have to go to bed now.... Toodles peeps! B x