Friday, September 3, 2010

Evil Knievel, Mark I and Mark II ??

Evil Knievel Mark I... 

...D, at a recent TT event held near Pleasant Point.  Lots of mud-splattering fun.

(D is the one on the right)



(even got a leetle bit of air-time!)

Evil Knievel Mark II... 

...J, having a play on the peewee track in the next-door paddock, a week later. 
Awww, how cute is it when he puts his foot out, like the grown-ups do?!






(he even got into a bit of mud-slinging of his own!)


So there are my boys.... in all their dirt-flicking, mud-splattering, helmet-wearing glory.  To see the smiles on their faces when those helmets come off, I wouldn't have it any other way!  Besides, a girl's gotta have somethin else to take photos of other than just layouts and cards, yeah?

Righto, break's over... back to work for me...  Toodles,

No comments: