Friday, September 3, 2010

Wednesday Weigh-in... on Friday!

Well, not so bad this week, considering....  Esp. after scrap camp and the 2 bowls of punch that I and those-who-shall-remain-nameless worked our way through over the two night stay...

I lost 200gms!

Next week, onwards and DOWNWARDS on those scales. 

I went to Zumba this week, and ended up staying for BOTH classes.  Yup, two whole hours of shakin my groove thang.  To be honest, I think that I'm still in recovery mode today!  Yesterday I had trouble getting up and down the stairs at work.  I must've looked like I was 86 rather than 36 :)  The things we do, huh?  Oh well, whatever doesn't kill us...!

And of all the people to see me when I was trudging along the country roads in the middle of nowhere last weekend.... Dom, the Zumba instructor (and my former personal trainer at the Gym).  She came up to me before class and said 'What were you doing WAY OUT THERE woman?'  I secretly patted myself on the back when she said that I was fair striding it out, working hard, 'in the zone'.  It's always nice when someone else notices. 

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

Yay - keep going, I know you can do it!