Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weekly Wednesday Weigh-in...

Well, Wednesday has been and gone again, already.  I swear that the weeks are just flying by, faster and faster as the year draws to a close.  This week was another good result - lost 600gms.  Slow and steady wins the race, I reckon :)

By now, those of you that are local and know Rach, know that she has sold her business.  It is with a tinge of sadness that Embellish It changes hands, as that was what brought us together as friends in the first place.  You see, back in February 2007 I rocked on up to the first ever Raincliff Retreat, on my own, and had a BALL of a time.  I was seated at a table with Nic and Brenda, two other lovely ladies I now call friends.  I have been to every other camp since, bar one (we were in Australia at the time).  Scrap Camp is now an institution all of it's own that I, for one, look forward to immensely every 6 months.  Here's hoping that they continue, and that Rach can be one of the gals that sits up until 4am, scrapping and talking crap with the rest of us!

I spent last night baking cookies and icing them for the Keas end-of-term shared afternoon tea this afternoon.  They also doubled as the end of term gift for his teacher and Kea leaders.  I'll be back with another post about them (and photos to share) later.  For now, it's time to get my butt out the door...

Toodles,