Friday, January 11, 2008

Nearly Party Time!

Well, I have spent a fair bit of my time off this week at home with Jacob organising things for tomorrow's Buzz Lightyear birthday party ... I have even dabbled in a bit of sewing (most unlike me!). I have made little Buzz Lightyear tops for each of the party guests, kind of like the old netball-bib type of top. I am impressed with myself at how they have turned out, as I am NOT a gun seamstress by any stretch of the imagination! I started out with a pile of cheap fabric, Jake's Buzz toy and an idea in my head......



and ended up with.....


Not too bad huh?! The rest of today will be dedicated to making party food and birthday cake, although I am off to town for morning tea at the Red Rocket shortly, and have to pop out for a family tea later for Grandad's 84th birthday today. I have a list of things to get done in between times, not sure how much I will manage! Baking, cleaning, wrapping pass the parcel, blowing up balloons, making crepe paper streamers, supermarket shopping, etc etc etc, PHEW!


Oh well, best get off my @#$!#? and get going.... toodles!


No comments: