Saturday, January 12, 2008

Phew - the party's OVER!!!!

Well, the party is over, and we are all absolutely knackered! Jake has had a blast today though - he was excited about the party from the minute he got up (at 7.15am!!). I will post some pics of the cake, I was really pleased with how it turned out in the end...


He and his little friends had fun playing in the paddling pool, in the sand pit, on the trampoline and throwing water balloons! We played 'Pass the Parcel' (of course!), and ate copious quantities of party food - chippies, lollies, cheerios and cake! YUM!!!



Check out MR COOL posing for DJ holding the camera! Ha ha ha :)


The Space Rangers at our party: Oakley, Arthur, Jake, Oliver, Jakob (mischievous looking lot, huh?!)
Well, it's 9.20pm, and Jake has only been asleep since 9pm, so I'm picking it'll be a quiet day in the Caithness household tomorrow, because everyone will be tired and grumpy - yay! Besides, have to be bright-eyed and bushy-tailed to go back to work on Monday anyway, dammit.
That's it from me, I'm going to get myself a long cool drink (did I mention it was about 36 degrees here this afternoon? Too #$%?!$% hot for this kiwi!). Till next time... toodles! :)

No comments: