Friday, February 29, 2008

AND, I have been scrapping!

Last Sunday when it got to like 36 degrees out, I was indoors hiding in the shade, scrapping! I am trying to make myself go back and do earlier photos of J, I am only about 3 years behind, ha ha ha! So I started by going a wee way back - to last September when he got his tonsils out. I have had this Eeyore paper forever and thought it was so cute when I bought it, but couldn't bring myself to cut it up (you know how it goes girls!). But I did, finally, use it!





And then I went out to Gina's last night (twice - long story, I was doing a Lelia!), and I have nearly finished a double page spread on J's first birthday...


I just have the journalling to do and maybe a bit of fiddling with embellishments etc.... Man, looking at these photos, they seem like and eternity ago.... I suppose they were really, ha ha ha!


Oh well, I am going to go now, as it is nearly time to get out the door with J for the day. This afternoon we are going out to Levels to see D having a hotlap in Cameron McLean's NZV8 (a Ford of course!). Should be AWESOME! More laters, Toodles, B x





No comments: