Saturday, February 16, 2008

Is it Saturday already?

Wow - how did Saturday get here so fast? It's 11.30am and I've only just finished breakfast, so today is going to disappear pretty darn quick! We went out for tea last night, then went to Ma and Pa's afterward so that D, Dad, Clarke and DJ could have a few bourbons... got home at about half one, so we all slept until half ten this morning! Woohoo!!!

Today is Nic and Scott's wedding, so I have my fingers crossed for them that the weather improves - it's not so flash at the moment outside, and they were going to have a garden wedding. By the time we have lunch and drop J off at Mum's, then get showered and dressed for the wedding, today is going to FLY by! And for once I am a guest without working at the wedding, which will be great fun!Anyhoo, that's all from me for now.... might post a wedding pic tomorrow... Toodles, B x

No comments: