Saturday, January 3, 2009

Friday funny, and quick update...

My Living Will...

Last night my sister and I were sitting in the lounge and I said to her, "I never want to live in a vegetative state, dependent on some machine and fluids from a bottle to keep me alive.  That would be no quality of life at all.  If that ever happens, promise me you'll pull the plug"

So she got up, unplugged my computer and threw out my wine.  She's such a bitch.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!  Yep, I'm baaaack!  

Hasn't it been HOT lately?  Too hot for this kiwi.  

We are not long back from caravan-ing out at the river with Gina and her family.  What a blast.  We had lots of fun, just chillin in the shade, playing in the river, and having lots of food and drink.  We all came back home feeling nice and relaxed.  Well, mostly.  

Did you all have a lovely Christmas and New Year?  Ours was a bit quieter this year... didn't exactly feel 'merry' if ya know what I mean.  Still managed to squeeze in brekkie at Nan and Grandad Kingans, lunch at D's sister Bronwyn's, and tea at my Mum and Dad's.  Phew!

I was spoilt with lots of baking/cupcake goodness for Christmas, as well as Mamma Mia on DVD from J and the set of nestabilities I got D to buy for me before Christmas and hide away.  D was pleased with his new taillights, CD and DVD, and J was excited about his motorbike, although he hasn't ridden it a lot yet, mostly due to a lack of confidence, but I am sure that will soon change! Once he's off, there'll be no stopping him (except of course maybe running out of fuel!  Ha ha ha)

For now we have J's 5th birthday to sort out... at this very moment he's sitting on the floor reeling off an unbelievably HUGE list of names of people he wants to invite to a party.... oh dear!  I think I might have my work cut out for me this year!!!

On that note, I must dash, as I am being asked to "build sumfing wif the lego, mum"

Toodles, B x

No comments: