Wednesday, May 6, 2009

A new toy...

As hinted as a while ago, I had a bit of a problem with my camera. In fact it was a lot of a problem. For some reason it didn't like bouncing down concrete stairs about 4 times. How rude. Needless to say, after picking myself up and dusting myself off, I picked up all the pieces of camera that used to be all together, and visited the insurance company later that day. Yay for insurance. So now I have a new toy. A Canon EOS50D digital SLR camera. Really great camera. Lots of fab functions. And a manual about a mile and a half long to read. I've had a couple of goes at it and am nearly halfway through reading about what it can do, and how it does it. It looks pretty too. See...


(please excuse the nasty hair - haven't done anything with it since I showered at the gym tonight - is a-la-naturel!)






Yup, so now's when you go "Oooohhhh" and "Aaahhhhh" and other similar suitably impressed noises.

I look forward to seeing you all on the receiving end of my new camera real soon :)

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Viv said...

OOOH ! Jealous!! I have my canon EOS350D which is a few years old now but still love it.... Maybe it might have an accident with some stairs.....