Monday, November 30, 2009

Weather, Cards and Christmas...

Stupid, STUPID weather... Can you believe how changeable it has been around here lately? If you're from out of town, don't take MY word for it, take a look here and see for yourself. Click on Temp, then use the drop box to change the results to Temperature Last 31 Days. See what I mean? It has fluctuated between a cool low of 5.3 degrees, and a scorching high of 30.1 degrees. Seriously? That's just CRAZY!

So, what have you lot all been up to over the last week? We dropped in to visit D's cousin and his wife with a pressie for their new baby girl (and dinner for them as well). I made a quick card for them that afternoon:



It was a really simple acetate card decorated using my Labels 8 nesties (love that shape!), some Martha Stewart punched butterflies, and some BLING (of course!).

The other thing I have been working on this week is of course my Advent Calendar. Here's a wee sneak peek:



I will be finishing it tonight, as it needs to be put to work tomorrow. I will have to go out today and buy something to put in all the wee boxes!

Can't quite believe that it'll be December already. And that J will only have 2 weeks left at school. Wow. This year has just flown by. Seriously fast. And, now that I notice the time, so has this morning... I'd better get dressed and drop J to school. Sitting here in my dressing gown talking to y'all is not going to make that happen any time soon is it?!

Right... I'm off goff. Toodles, B x


1 comment:

Rachel F said...

Your card and calendar look awesome can't wait to see it in real life!
Oh and finally the RIGHT punch is on it's way should be here by the end of the week!