Friday, January 21, 2011

We're Heeeere!

Yup, we arrived to a warm and extremely humid Auckland. As I type, the temp is still in the twenties. It was 22 degrees when we arrived. And as nice as that is, I am struggling to sleep, cos me and hot just don't go together. So here I am, blogging!

I had a peek at T while he was sleepin earlier. Looking forward to havin a cuddle in the morning tbh :)

So, what's in store for tomorrow? Kenny concert tomorrow evening, but not sure about tomorrow day yet. Obviously some nephew cuddles will be in order, but not sure what else. I am hopeful that I might get to Milly's (in swanky Ponsonby) for a look this trip, although we also have Saturday to do that.

In the meantime, I'll carry on updating, as there is still a heap to catch you up on...

Toodles,

No comments: