Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Want a gift from me?

Want a gift from me?

Rachel is being crafty and is going to share her talents and she's inviting her readers to do the same. The deal is that I am supposed to follow these rules... This offer does have some restrictions and limitations:

1. I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2. What I create will be just for you.

3. It'll be done this next month.

4. You have no clue what it's going to be. I may scrap or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure!

5. The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must re-post this on your blog and offer the same to the first 3 people who do the same on your blog.

The first 3 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

Ya gotta be in to win! So, who's in?

No comments: