Friday, February 26, 2010

Wise words and a weekend update...


Seriously, you MUST READ this post... Heidi has totally hit the nail on the head with this one. I completely agree!

So, what're you all up to for the weekend? I have two Nic Howard classes tomorrow, which should be FAB. She has posted a sneak peek on her blog of what our canvas class looks like here. Should be lots of messy fun! We are also doing a double page layout as well, using lots of yummy Prima goodness. I loooove Prima!

Otherwise, not a lot planned for the weekend really, just the usual catch up on washing, cleaning and (hopefully) coffee (or a wine or two!) with friends.

I'm so pleased that today is the last day of the working week. I have been SUPER busy trying to get through a whole lot of old billing work before the end of the financial year. It's the same every year though..... panic panic panic!

I have also been hard at work during my breaks sorting out stuff for Crop for a Cause. I have quite a few sponsors on board already, but there are still a few more in the pipeline. I figure it doesn't hurt to ask, you know, cos the worst that can happen is that they'll say no, right? Don't ask, don't get, I say!

Right - time to go hang the washing and head off to work. Have a great day peeps!

Toodles, B x

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

glad you liked the post - seemed to appeal to many of us!LOL