Sunday, February 28, 2010

Another weekend half over already...


Although, it was great fun at yesterday's Nic Howard classes - I just LOVED the messy fun playing with tissue and gesso on a canvas. I have been dying to learn that technique for a while. Not too sure about the end product I made, but that's all down to colour preferences. I might have another play with the inks etc I have at home and see what I can come up with :) In between making a mess and being creative with the canvas, we did a double layout class. That was cool. I would show you the finished product, but I didn't take photos with me, and I have yet to decide which ones are going on it. When it's done, I'll show you, I promise.

Today is catch up on housework day, grocery shopping day, and chill-out before going back to work day - the latter is in total contradiction with the first two things though huh?! Oh well... nevermind! Life is full of contradictions.

What are you lot up to? Got much planned?

Right - time for me to unpack yesterdays scrap stuff, and get tidying around here.

Toodles, B x

1 comment:

topkatnz said...

can't wait to see you creations.